Thursday, August 14, 2008

More Teasers...

I'm sure you guys hate me posting up teaser stuff on the feed...it's really rather pointless, except that I like to imagine you guys with your panties all in a wad. :D So yeah, here's some more teaser stuff for the CRAPPIEST HUNT EVAR - coming to an [LAP] near you SOON! The only way you are getting the full details is if you join my in-world group (kiosk on the steps at the main store, totally free, doesn't use a group slot, just do it!) or if you have a friend who has a big mouth. :p I'll post some more teaser pics tomorrow after I finish taking the bazillion snapshots for these darn things! :o Prepare yer pooper scoopers, this mess is gonna take awhile to clean up.





Remember, there will be couples poses, group poses, female poses, male poses and I've even decided to throw in, at the last minute, a new chubby set! :O I have lost my ever-loving mind! WOO!

Okay. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Rowan Carroll said...

Darn it! I forgot to copyright poop! I love your poses! I use them all the time.

Maybe you need a poop pose.. *ponders*

Rosie said...

Tease!! When When When When?! I need a new hunt! :D

MeganK Draper said...

Omg.. the suspense. I can't take it anymore! *runs off like a mad woman*