Friday, August 15, 2008

It's coming......

Just five more minutes baby, let me get mine and then you can get yours! So yeah, another day, another round of teasers for the adoring masses (please don't hit me, I bruise easily). I've got more coming up later today and who knows, maybe the MOST AMAZING HUNT YOU'VE EVER PARTICIPATED IN ...will be starting? Could be. Maybe not. Only my in-world SOM group will know for sure. :p And those of you with inside sources, your days are numbered. Muahaha.

Sorry, it's early, I'm feeling frisky. Anyway, on with the show, here are some more of the great prizes you can find during my crappy poopy hunt which will be starting very very soon. I told you I'd have group stuffs and boy stuffs, well here you go.
(I'm posting these small so they don't eat up the feed, if you want to see the full versions just check out my flickr stream).








Remember, I love you, and you love me, that's why this continued game of teasing and chasing is okay. Right?

2 comments:

Phire Zuhra said...

I say this with as straight of a face as I can muster....

Dove I can't wait to scoop your poop

Noam said...

* taps foot *

Your teasing totally works because I've been checking your blog every day.

The poses I got from you are the only ones I use lately for ads.