Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Pose Sets - Sugar & Spice @ [LAP]

Long Awkward Pose In-World

Finally got these two sets out at my Main Shop location and I'll be rolling them out to my satellites soon.

These sets were inspired by Avril and Taylor for a bit of punky and sweet. I named them Sugar and Spice. This is my first time using a lot of hand morphs with the poses, I normally avoid it because SL isn't reliable with hand morphs - but I think these came out okay. I would recommend using an emoter HUD with them for added fun!






If you haven't yet you should join my flickr group, see what others are doing with [LAP] poses, get sneak peeks of new poses and participate in fun bi-monthly contests!

Hope you all are having a great weekend! <3 Dove


---
Shit I knew I would forget something. Credits for outfits:

Spice Set: Top - MichaMi, Pants & hair - amerie's Naughty, Shoes - Sculpties Up In Here, Skin - Gala, Tattoos - artilleri.

Sugar Set: Top & Gloves - ZX, Skirt & hair & leggings - amerie's Naughty, Shoes - Sculpties Up in Here, Skin - Gala.

No comments: