Tuesday, July 1, 2008

[LAP] @ Retrology! Sim Wide Fun!

The 50% off sale at my main store location is over, you probably didn't even know I had one unless you were in my update group (shoulda, woulda, coulda!)...but, now you get a second chance to grab some goodies from [LAP]!

I have a satellite shop on the Retrology sim and all the folks over there have been busting hump to put together a really cool 4 day event for you all! I decided I should be a good neighbor and participate too, so, at my Retrology location ONLY, you can find some goodies on the table just outside my shop and also a goodie inside. I can tell you, something is free, and two things are 50% off but you'll have to go see for yourself to find out what! ;)


Here's the skinny:

RETROLOGY SIM WIDE EVENT
Starts : July 1/08 @ 00:01 SLT
Ends: July 4/08 @ 23:59 SLT
What: Holiday Sidewalk Sale on Retrology
Details: Retrology Vendors will Be Placing Items Out For Sale at 50% or More off Regular Price, Many Will have In-Store Sales as Well
Nightly Events @ PIN UPS
Barbecues & Live DJ Parties in the Park on July 1/08 & July 4/08 @ 12-2PM SLT
Freebies, Giveaways, Fireworks, & More!

For more information hop over to the Retrology blog: http://retrologysim.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you guys over there, enjoy yourselves, happy canada day and independence day!

No comments: