Friday, March 7, 2008

New @ [LAP] - Couples/Groups Pose Sets & Freebies!

Long Awkward Pose In-World

Okay folks, this is gonna be a long one! So, for those of you who like to get down to business rather than read, I'll throw the new stuff up here at the top - but if you are interested in the various changes and updates to my shop/policies/etc, please make sure to read on down! Thank you guys!

10 New Couples/Group Sets This Week! I had alottalottalotta requests for more couple's poses - apparently I'm cheap or something? :D Heh. I had already had some sitting on the table waiting to be finished, but I had some requests for more 'casual/friendly' sets too ...so these are for the most part just fun and friendly, but you'll find some romantic-schmoozy stuff mixed in. You can purchase them from the posters on the wall, or from my couple's pose vendor.
Also! I've removed the pose balls from the shop for anything over 2-people sets, they annoy me, use up lots of prims and they're an eyesore. Take a look at the posters, pretty much what you see is what you get, but if you really need to test one of the larger group sets out before purchasing, just drop me a line and I'll set that up for you! :)

(as always my couple/group sets are mod/trans)
(click for larger image preview)



I do NOT build, so...none of the 'props' are included and instead of boxes you should probably imagine chairs and ...stuff. Sorry. I was feeling silly and made a pose inspired by the cover-pic of the movie Blacksnake Moan, but since I can't build, I couldn't install the chain, which is a crucial prop in this darn pose...therefore, it's FREE! Yay! You will only find it in my update group history archives though. I have two subscribe kiosks at my store, one on the steps outside and one on the wall inside. Does NOT use your 25 group slot limit!


*Speaking of my update group, I just wanted to say that from now on I will not do time-sensitive freebies in my group anymore. Apparently the last time I tried this there was a great deal of confusion and I hate to think that some people might have been annoyed, upset or mad over this - my apologies! So, from now on, limited-time freebies will only be done on-location in my shop, all other freebies will be offered in my shop and/or through my update group, of course.

*While on that note, I've put another box of freebie poses in my shop, it's another set of 10 of my regular poses adjusted for the larger/chubbier avatar (just inside the door in the usual place). I did this because of the great feedback I have gotten on the original free poses and to show my appreciation and thanks. I cannot count how many of you came up to me personally in the shop, or IMed me or took time to use my little online-messager to send me a nice note. That's very very much appreciated, I <3 you guys. So yeah, I will keep trying to give my thanks back to all of my great customers through my freebies.

*If you've been by the shop in the past week and a half you probably noticed that I did some rearranging. When I first reopened I had broken my poses into as many smaller sets as I could to make shopping and browsing them easier on you guys. But ultimately I think it created a bit of a cluttered mess and lag-fest what with all the pose stands and scripts running. So, to save space and such, I've combined two sets into one pose stand - it's still only roughly 20 poses per stand, but it makes things look neater and hopefully creates less lag. I also moved some of the 'themed' sets (faery/emo/preg/etc) onto the divider walls in the middle of the floor, just incase you are looking for them, they'll stay in single pose stands probably.

*Last but not least, I was asked to participate in a great charity event - Fashion for Fido - you can find all the information you need here:
Fashion for Fido Charity Event
If you can, please go, participate in the auctions, or simply donate to a great cause:
Charity Event In-World
Up until this point I did not have gift cards for my shop, but since I needed to create one to offer for the event, and because I had had quite a few requests for them, I decided to go ahead and create a giftcard program for my shop. You can find them just inside the doorway on the wall there beside the update-group kiosk. They come in 100L, 500L and 1000L amounts. Instructions are given not just to the purchaser but the redeemer as well. Shouldn't be too hard, but if you guys have questions just send them my way.

I think that's it. Whew. If you made it this far, bravo! :p 'Til next time!

<3 Dove

No comments: