Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Female Couple and Group Poses @ [LAP]

I just released three new fem/fem couples poses (100L) and one new all-female group pose (125L). You can get them at my main store for right now, buy them quick on the stage, or demo them upstairs.

I especially like the three-person set because I created it to be a bit more subtle, casual and stand-alone, so because of this you can move the three balls around and create any number of combinations that still work for a group photo effect.





Click for larger images of the rest so I don't spam the feed.



Don't forget that the Burtonesque photo competition is still going on until the end of the month! More releases for the guys coming this weekend. :)


<3 Dove (just another poser)
-----
[ SLURL | Shop Blog | Flickr Group | SLX ]
Giftcards Available: Yes. TMC storecard system.

No comments: