Monday, April 7, 2008

One More Male Pose Set @ [LAP]

Long Awkward Pose
http://slurl.com/secondlife/BelleStar/219/22/21


Hi again guys and gals!

As promised, here is that final, delayed, set of male poses.
Dude VIII:

It's a crouched series, all ground-sit style - they're AO-ready but keep in mind most of them have static heads in order to maintain the pose.

And because SL was such a dink this weekend and some of you might have missed out - I'm releasing this set half off AND the Dude V set is still marked half off too! They'll stay that way until I go to bed tonight probably - the reduced price is only on the sets, not the singles! So that's two, 10 pose sets, for 200L each! Woo!




And as a refresher, these were released this weekend also:



There you go. I'm going to spend this week working on finishing up the female sets I have waiting on me - so ladies I'll get to you soon!

Good luck out there...

<3 Dove
(just another poser)

2 comments:

Lawless McBride said...

omg, i want to have prim babies with your model!!!

Dove Swanson said...

That's interesting, because, so do I! :D

We have so much in common, maybe we should meet for lunch one day.