Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Victoria Bushfire Relief Fund - Helping Out

As soon as I heard that Autumn and Dakota were putting together a fundraiser for the people affected by the fires in Australia, I knew I wanted to help out. I made this new pose prop with 100% of the proceeds going directly to this charity. It's 4 prims, partially sculpted, comes with 15 poses, some static and animated, scripted and it can support up to 4 avatars, though it's perfectly fine for solo use. You can purchase it in my main shop, but if you'd like to demo it I've set up a platform in the sky for you to try it out.



If you would like more information or to find other ways to donate and help, check out Dakota's blog post for a full list of participants. Thank you so much to everyone who has already made a donation and to everyone who will.


<3 Dove (just another poser)
-----
[ SLURL | Shop Blog | Flickr Group | SLX ]
Giftcards Available: Yes. TMC storecard system.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How wonderful of you to do this. As a Victorian who lives with the threat of bushfires all the time because I live in a rural area, I thank god that last Saturday in the horrible weather, we didn't endure a bushfire too. The stories and the images are heart breaking and it's people like you and all the other's offering help during this time that will heal these communities by providing the means to re-build their lives. The emotional scars however will never be gone. BLess you :-)