Saturday, September 20, 2008

Two New Pose Sets @ [LAP]

Hi everyone! Finally got them on the wall at the mainstore. Whew. I'm sloooow today! :p Two new pose sets for you today, with more to come soon I hope!


Eye Candy - My newest jewelry pose set, a sequel to the 'Material Girl' set of old. My friend Candy who is a jeweler has been the monkey on my back for this set for awhile, so this goes out to her! :D I tried to make them more fluid and versatile so that they can be used for more than just jewelry. Here is the vendor image, but please check out the photos my friend Berry did (caution nudity), because my vendor-style really doesn't do them justice.



--

Rawkstar - This is a set I started awhile back but never finished because I hate producing poses that I cannot provide a prop for. But some of my live musician friends in SL kept pestering me until I completed it.



--

I've also started a new contest for the [LAP] flickr group, theme is 'underwater' and prize is a 1200L giftcard to [LAP]! :o Check the group for more details!

That's all. Have a great weekend!
<3 Dove (just another poser)

-----
[ SLURL | Shop Blog | Flickr Group | SLX | OnRez ]
Giftcards Available: Yes. TMC storecard system.

No comments: